Deductibles describes the three fundamental severity random variables associated with various types of deductibles. The ideas here are essential for the efficient solution of problem types that are commonly tested. It contains about 9.5 pages of text. Here is the table of contents:
- 1.1 Various types of deductibles
- 1.2 Policy modifications in general, and X, YL, and YP
- 1.3 (Ordinary) deductibles: YL and YP
- 1.4 Franchise deductibles: YP
- 1.5 Disappearing deductibles: YL
- 1.6 Aggregate deductibles: YL
To purchase this Seminar Excerpt for $3, enter the e-mail address below to which instructions on downlaoding the document should be sent, then click the Add-to-Cart button to connect to PayPal, where you can either click Check Out or return to this website to continue shopping before checking out later.