Aggregate severity, especially discrete type; aggregate deductibles
Aggregate severity, especially discrete type; aggregate deductibles describes aggregate severity, especially in the special case of a discrete-type severity, and considers simple deductibles applied to aggregate losses. The main point here is that you needn't learn fancy formulas or sophisticated methods such as convolutions to solve the problems in this setting that appear on STAM exams. It contains about 6.5 pages of text. Here is the table of contents:
- 1.1 Aggregate severity in general
- 1.2 Discrete-type aggregate severity
- 1.2.1 When individual severity canNOT be 0
- 1.2.2 When individual severity CAN be 0
- 1.3 Simple deductibles on discrete-type aggregate severity
To purchase this Seminar Excerpt for $3, enter the e-mail address below to which instructions on downlaoding the document should be sent, then click the Add-to-Cart button to connect to PayPal, where you can either click Check Out or return to this website to continue shopping before checking out later.