Rate-making for the overall average rate
Rate-making for the overall average rate describes rate-making for the overall average rate, including both the pure-premium (or loss-cost) method and the loss-ratio method. It contains about 5.5 pages of text. Here is the table of contents:
- 1.1 Overview and an "Equivalence Principle"
- 1.2 The loss-cost (or pure-premium) method of rate-making
- 1.3 The loss-ratio method of rate-making
- 1.3.1 The parallelogram method for adjusting to the current rate
- 1.4 Credibility-weighted rates
To purchase this Seminar Excerpt for $3, enter the e-mail address below to which instructions on downlaoding the document should be sent, then click the Add-to-Cart button to connect to PayPal, where you can either click Check Out or return to this website to continue shopping before checking out later.