Modeling mortality improvement
Modeling mortality improvement describes modeling mortality improvement, including deterministic approaches as well as the Lee-Carter stochastic approach. It contains about 8.5 pages of text. Here is the table of contents:
- 1.1 Why are some such assumptions needed?
- 1.2 Deterministic models of mortality improvement
- 1.3 Stochastic models of mortality improvement
- 1.4 Percentiles (or quantiles) for mortality or survival rates
- 1.5 Moments for mortality or survival rates?
To purchase this Seminar Excerpt for $3, enter the e-mail address below to which instructions on downlaoding the document should be sent, then click the Add-to-Cart button to connect to PayPal, where you can either click Check Out or return to this website to continue shopping before checking out later.